Monday, October 4, 2010

How To Whiten Wool Garment

A Spinster

I write while I hear a new soundtrack in my life, which many already know but I'm discovering: Al Green. His music gives me peace and comfort, it really is Feast your ears. The truth is that it is quite old but good things never expire.
Sometimes you have to stop asking questions, just enjoy the way and I recently had a little forgotten. Now I leave them be one hundred per cent while I sucked all the way posibles.Llega the fall and again plans to do and days falling like leaves from trees. Chestnuts from street stalls. The cold air stirs you with a pleasant face with such force that makes you smile. The brown of the streets full of mysterious leaves hiding something under your fingers ... I have a hunch that this fall I will fall in love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment