Saturday, October 17, 2009

Como Usar Gameshark En Gpsphone

¿WORDS SAY IT ALL?

There are times when you know people who are not very communicative or expressive little. I use to be that nothing ever shuts up, indeed, at times I have spoken over the account and I said something that, even if true, was not well received by the other. Sincerity is something that our society is very poorly paid because sometimes it hurts. We do not want nothing tear us apart our happy bubble where we falsely, indestructible and no negative feelings.
I once read a quote from Khalil Gibran who said that in the same place from which our tears, also be our joy. So there one without the other, I guess that will compensate for that, no?
The fact is that Oracle was talking to my friend and I had a thought: the people does not arise how hard it is to tell someone you love something you know will hurt, but do it for their own good. And it's true. I suffer when I say something that will be well received by the person I love so crude the statement I'm doing. Then I think, do you have more weight I say that what is shown? Are the millions of hugs that I give? Will kisses caresses, the knowing glances, laughter ...? Why sometimes hurt more words than weapons?

0 comments:

Post a Comment