Saturday, October 10, 2009

How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of Syphilis

MY GOD, QUEEN OF CHAOS

tod @ s. .. not I'll give any excuse because I hate them and have time to blog is something that I set for myself. But I realize that my life is chaos, it is clear that to carry the cost of an apartment I am a mess ... finally!
I have wanted to live alone and I was actually looking to buy something but I got the numbers ... it will be so bad that I organize myself? Insurance.
The truth is that we have a new roommate and the truth, I know many odiareis me for what I am about to say but ... the training to be stupid. Something as basic as flush after shitting, close a door you open or turn off a light you left on, seems to have no place in your brain ... really can anyone ignore this? I will have the obtuse mind?
The truth is that I do not like anyone's mother, and less on things so obvious, because I just turning into someone who does not want to be, a heavy unbearable picky ... but there are people in our lives that appear to get tested, because they take the worst of us ... I feel that after so long without writing only take frogs and snakes, the truth is I have news about unpresentable, Dukes and other specimens ... kisses and promise to be bad! jijiji

0 comments:

Post a Comment