Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cervix Get High Before Period



often would like to remain a child without money worries or problems. Age without being seen to which I, without thinking that sometimes the days slip through my fingers ... today I have a good day. My mind is exhausted, dehydrated, my strength of will fall like a column, dry.
do not know if I have commented on occasion that many people think of me I'm a strong person. I do not know if I am, just know that this image that the others accept it as mine, sometimes weighs heavily that want someone to help me cope without having to ask. That sometimes the people you care look after me without asking. Understand me, not that I do not care, but sometimes occurs when the weight is crushing. I am one of those moments and I will not force me to go against it. Time will take its course.
say that accidents do not exist, that somehow try to call attention to peers and I have been three accidents this year so I have to stop and that hurts me deep breath ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment