Friday, December 4, 2009

Beauty Salon Employee Agreement

The sweet Christmas ... SEX



I hear inside my sweet Christmas and that it will be more secure that not even I can see you in a long, long time, miss you and not be sad recourse to the cakes chocolate because you remind me of that exquisite taste, actualmene'm addicted to you and the ...

Cocoa-sex-cholate-pleasure ... Christmas-holiday-nostalgia, memories, joy-gift-holiday-solitude in the company ...
silent crowds, noisy parties full of food and sometimes even unwanted gifts.

I'm thinking maybe this date is no longer what it was anymore because I do not anymore I'll be the same and yet I'm not sad, I'm happy
because you, because you'll be in everything you do, with each surprise, with every laugh with me though I can not see or touch ...
love you and that floods everything of another color, one that allows me to be different or just be me ...


For you and happy holidays all and thousands of golden stars and sparkling of those who illuminate all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment