Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wooden Swing Set Hamilton, Ont

Christmas ...




I have a lot of wishes and all are full of dreams, light, with cheerful colors, covered with papers which bright chocolates are filled with endless zest for life and each has a different flavor ...

The I create in this head of mine and I am so eager to decorate like I close my eyes and send them with all my strength to each of those typically passed through once or for all they want in this place, know that they can take every man his portion, because happiness is a gift that is eaten in the company ...

Happy Holidays, everyone may be ready to learn to appreciate what we already have and look what we are dying to have, everyone will know your precious and true desire, do not tell because of that fly, fly ...

Kisses and be happy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment