Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hairdressing Leaflets Templates






I like to watch life pass,
see walking around
children
men, women,
the elderly ...

I like contemplating the world from a window
because sometimes I just feel like being a spectator
and fantasizing about some stories that are often
crossed my imagination

Like when you and I guess are one,
not a day that dawns, or a night together, not two, not three,
sometimes fantasize that ours is a life together
a present and a future ...

dream and love as there is no charge
ask me for kings, see, taste your kisses a one,
miss your hugs and enjoy each other, to feel
my unlimited time, without having to sign pact Nigun
simply feeling happy for having us ...

maker I love my little castle, my naughty boy,
my protector, my guardian angel and little devil ...

I'm yours until I sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment