Friday, January 7, 2011

Power Jack For Nordictrack U300

HOW TO DO IT? ANIMA

a long, long time since I wrote and has been for two reasons: First, because my computer was nearly dead and second, this crisis has shit in a very committed to my family who has been on the verge of losing everything ... for Luckily everything seems more or less back to normal, although it is costing me so nervous. I'm exhausted, stressed, angry, disappointed, sad, anxious, vulnerable, weak ... and worst of all is that nobody hears me. I told my family, my mother, my sisters, I'm exhausted, I need to take care of me, I need to be for me, release me to make decisions, to help me ... I do not know how to do like to ask, because I do not help ... I'm still me who apparently has an obligation to go see my family some 70 kms from bcn, but if my sisters come to bcn I can not bother me because I do not been warned in advance or I would not have called to see if I want to point to their plans ... because are not required ... no one seriously believes that hurts me that my sisters do not think of 5 km further from the mall to my house to see us? "Do you really want does not hurt that you can count on the fingers the times I have come to see bcn? if, fingers of one hand ... and the times they have come was not to see me, but something in bcn planned, I was suited to them and how to see them ... although this would involve putting people in my house that I do not care ... families adapt roles and I do not know how to stop having the role of superwoman and listen when I say I NEED HELP . Nada.No manera.Es is very frustrating ... I still like my parents once gave me thanks for what I've done for them, nor should I be angry if they do not hurt because I can feel on top always ended up being bad for the movie ...¿¿ do I do if I'm saying for months that I need help my family and me is given in the form that I need? What is the confusion, how much is not understood: I can not single, I need you must carefully? disappoints me write this in my family, but the disappointment comes over me with small things and I will not go hiding, because it consumes me ... now my only help is this relief ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment