Thursday, January 7, 2010

Heritage House Lantana

H? BALSAM

spoke yesterday with a friend who for reasons still living with her ex-boyfriend. And after the conversation with her and two other friends who are in love crisis, I reached the same conclusion three times: when they claimed their views, their damage, they ended up giving return to all things and considering how they seem a hysterical, a selfish and a controller ... and I assume that women are complicated, but some men are experts at manipulating the information and turn it around: if we catch them a lie, lie to us so we are not angry, that if you hide something, they do so we are not angry, that if we get angry because something has upset us or hurt us, which is that we are always angry! Total , we always have to lose if you do not want to be always "be angry" ... Of course in my case I am of the crushing and not be persuaded, be that as I studied psychology I'm a tough opponent in the electronic handling ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment