Monday, January 11, 2010

Statistical Significance Formula

"WHEN IS A GOOD TIME?

I do not know if I ever said, but the truth is that This love-hate strategies. Those who know me know that patience is not one of my virtues and less when it comes to something or someone I like to know, which makes me curious and I share a topic that fascinates me ... but there are women who jugglers are genuine emotions, they know dominate and show them on the dose and the key moments and accurate. I'm not like, as the song goes great Fito: "My heart is glass, not save anything you do not see ...", so I do not know how to be strategist and resist the urge to know more of that someone suddenly turned on the tip of a wick that is full of powder ... so my question is: when is a good time to learn about the other? Because in fact, expected to ask for what he will say the other is to stop being ourselves, if we really want is to know more ... wait is only pretending to sell a version of WE ARE s We are not really me and I'm tired of this circus of flirtation and love and have decided to make it easy and natural as that is how I think it must be to then not disappointing expectations or false hopes ... Is love like a chessboard, where to meditate before moving tab?

0 comments:

Post a Comment