Friday, January 8, 2010

Oovoo Wont Detect My Camera



Today one of those casual life I began to talk to a guy who did not know the internet ... and it might attract someone just for what you write? and at what point are you laughing? (Well, hahaha, the cyber equivalent) ... that person just discussed (well, actually exchanged) opinions and told him I was sorry and we now know, without looking at the eyes when speaking, without hearing the other's voice to laugh or tone of voice with which things are said without the other's body odor ... without all those things that differentiate us from machines, without all those things that make us human ... because we are evolving and ? to the non-person, non-feeling.
castrated also remembered what the feelings are now ... you noticed? If someone says he is sad or depressed, people get angry or I asked for clarification on plan, but because you are depressed? what are you complaining? Gentlemen, I complain about me not being felt, whatever it is. FEEL sadness, or joy, or hate, or love or pity ... FEEL Lord, we feel, because I have to give explanations for making my heart work? Sometimes I think people who are afraid that others feel alive ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment