Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Removal Polyp Stop Miscarriages



s! Hi @ all!
I will not make promises that can not meet because I am of course be punished if it fails and this is one of the things that I have decided to do, complain and punish. I want to get the laughs
senseless carelessness, the banality, to be cheerful ...
I also realized that I can not live without creating anything, not art ... last year was the writing course, this year I'm doing drawing and painting and one day I got the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200bdrawing comics Erotic women and I realized that although I am given draw fairly well, when I represent a movement or an image, pass it from my head to paper with real and not grotesque dimensions is more complicated ... and this afternoon I'm meeting a friend for pins ... it felt as if the brain needs to get energy through the hands and turn it into something palpable ... seriously if I do something creative I start to make someone lazy and whiny ...
Remember one thing: 359 days to get your sleep before the year is out !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment