Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tender Parotid Glands

If there are fairies


Just recently I saw before me a great scenery dreams, one where I felt the presence of infinite beings inextricably linked with its surroundings while providing a very soft halo of light and direct.
upon entering that path I felt an inner strength that made me hesitate at first, replanterarme back exactly where I had entered, but after a while breathing slowly and curiously achieve calm down and discovered that I was right where I was but I almost safe around, look around and it was a beautiful place so quietly, I bend down and see that the soil color he was different hues, blue, green, lilac, magenta, yellow'm not sure if plants or flowers, maybe it was the dim light that filtered from the many branches of leafy trees, filling the strange jungle, where I first saw this beauty together, walking slowly so as not to break anything, I feared that my weight would crush many tiny little things and I suddenly saw before me a wonderful thing, far away and to my surprise they were elves, fairies, gnomes, unicorns and many more great things, doing all their work carefully, I saw peacefully handed over to it, I think back now to my little abode and evoke that splendid day, I understand that if there are fairies and they are beautiful, magical and generous, that and respect those who managed to see them one day, I can only say that I have given the joy of seeing a dream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment