Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kelly Green And White Dresses

Sunday Poem returned


THE LABYRINTH

She was behind the labyrinth.
I knew upon meeting.
Although at first his neck to glare at the door
fleeting
that hotel (I think it could be the Michelangelo,
and there was a piano-bar), I never would have believed it was possible
get so lucky
or any other hotel or elsewhere.
You had to see it. You had to have seen us.

was almost impossible to imagine two people as frail, with a gleam
so rarely human. The brightness
stayed inside my chest, like a warm
heartache.
died soon after, but I could see there was a
invisible thread, a desire capillary
in you and in it,
do not have more restraint than death.
And I said to myself, maybe even a little earlier:
're like a frightened lion cub.
afraid you just have this fear
larger than life.
You're like a frightened lion cub,
because a lion does not surrender, not cease or falter
,
curling in battle, just back

and dies of an impulse or
roars and takes a breath and ends with his teeth.
I would say it was easy.
I would say that it is still easy.
But she is behind the maze
and no way out of herself, is a seaside hotel

left where all doors lead to the sea. Owned

The OllerĂ­as (Visor, 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment